One of the great things about being a coordinator of the scientific network on context-sensitive language is that I get to organize a workshop on one of the focus areas of the project. So this June, we will host a workshop on the interrelations between logic and context-sensitivity in Bonn.
Confirmed speakers (so far) are:
- Gillian Russell (Chapel Hill)
- Elke Brendel (Bonn)
- Filippo Ferrari (Bonn)
- Daniel Gutzmann (Cologne)
- Kristina Liefke (Frankfurt)
- Sebastiano Moruzzi (Bologna)
- Erik Stei (Bonn)
- Pilar Terrés Villalonga (Barcelona)
- Ede Zimmermann (Frankfurt)
I am really looking forward to this and I will keep you posted on the developments here.
There now is a PhilEvents page for this event, here.